Even after being so familiar with the site, we're still unaware of many awesome tricks it has to offer. Like the ones listed here. Check them out.
1. Type 'Use the force Luke' and see YouTube act drunk.
2. Type 'Beam me up Scotty' and see the magic
3. Just add a simple 'ss' in the URL after www and before YouTube to download YouTube videos effortlessly.
It'll automatically take you to a download page where you'll find an array of formats you can download the video in.
See the video here
4. Just type 'doge meme' in the search bar to make your YouTube colourful.
5. Add 'gif' to YouTube in the URL to convert YouTube videos to GIF.
You'll automatically be taken to a GIF maker where you can choose the length of your GIF.
Watch Video Guide here:
6. Use the keyboard shortcuts.
Feeling too lazy to reach out to your mouse? Worry not for you can always use that keyboard of yours to control your YouTube videos.
j= Rewind the video 10 seconds.
l= Fast forward the video 10 seconds.
m= Mute the video.
Watch Video Here:
7. Start your video at a specific time.
Want to start your video from a specific time? Just add "#t=" followed by the time you want your video to start from. For example, "#t=1m2s" or "#t=62s".
9. Operate your YouTube only through your keyboard.
Don't feel like using your mouse or your touchpad? Just type "/leanback" after https://www.youtube.com and press enter.
10. Disable autoplay.
Tired of videos starting on their own at the end? Just go on the top right of the page, and slide the auto play button. It should turn from blue to grey once you slide it.